Launched new web shop
To the delight of our Membership and Sales Co-ordinator we now have a really up-to-date front- and back-end for making and processing our educative materials.
Joined The Vegan Society as Web and Digital Marketing Officer.
The main reason I was hired is to project manage the new web and database project, which is a massive, exciting and interesting responsibility. I’m learning a lot and really enjoying it.
I’m also responsible for the existing website, leading the social media programme, engaging audiences, supporting internal communications, all things digital …and I’m cake co-ordinator.
Stock Administration & Baking Manager
Hornbeam Café, Aug 2011 – Jan 2013
Responsible for stock & bake management:
- Co-ordinating & supervising volunteers
- Creating & executing systems for daily & monthly monitoring of stock
- Researching & recommending products
- Creating sweet & savoury, local & organic, seasonal & vegan, baked goods
Early Records, September 2012
- Working closely with the client, I identified requirements and transformed the visions into concrete creative & technical specifications
Web & WordPress Developer
Pogo Café, June 2010
Web Designer & Developer
Catch Digital, Sep 2010 – Oct 2010
Created pixel-perfect email newsletters from PDFs to tight deadlines of a couple of hours at this creative digital agency
Web Designer / Developer
Superdrug, November 2009 (sole web designer & developer for six months)
12 Treats of Christmas (see image):
Seasonal promotion by Superdrug featuring daily offers available only to customers who opt-in to the email campaign and download vouchers online.
- Newsletters – I designed, developed & deployed newsletters, with matching landing pages, as part of the email marketing campaign
- Urgent & timely design, copy & development changes in response to sales & marketing updates
- Site-wide seasonal theme, designed & implemented on Venda platform, using PhotoShop & CSS
I created graphics and markup for many other areas of the website – including the homepage, product listings and microsites – on a daily basis.
I created & managed social media profiles on Twitter & Facebook; liaised with social media agencies and wrote & edited blog posts; as well as creating guidelines for the use of social media in relation to the brand.
I thoroughly enjoyed the mixture and variety of design & build work, allowing me to blend my graphic design skills with my advanced XHTML & CSS knowledge in a lively & fun environment.
The Outnet (Net-A-Porter, Oct 2007 – May 2009)
Produced pixel-perfect web pages, meeting accessibilty and usability specifications