Today’s the last live call for the Amplify creative flow class, and I’m going to miss them. Really grateful to be on them. My 20-something self would never believe I’d be on weekly calls with Steve Pavlina. And I’m excited about joining Conscious Growth Club.
Questions I’m looking forward to exploring next week
- What relationship do I want to have to Conscious Growth Club?
- Do I want to have a more casual relationship with it?
- And. what relationship do I want to have to the other courses and groups I’m part of?
- What is extraordinary that I want to make normal?
- What’s my Sparta offer? i.e. that I would charge $10K for
Awesome creative experiences today
I had 2 big creative deadlines – an interview and a lightning talk. Even though one of them was for the full-time job that’s nearly at an end, they both feel like Creative Freelancer experiences.
Like, working on that talk, which I did with a friend, felt like an independent project that we did out of autonomy, focus & joy, with compassion, courage & curiosity. That’s what defines Creative Freelancing for me, not whether it’s ’employed’ or not.
And I’m excited to be actually freelancing from next week, because I am so ready for it!
Congrats to WritersMosaic for the successful launch today!
Cannot wait to immerse myself more in the world of words. Fellow writers, I’m coming!
Some creative activities I enjoyed in Amplify today
Improv: I could never… / Actually, you could, you just need to…
- One person says: “I could never…”
- Anyone replies with “Actually, you could, you just need to…”
- Fill in the blanks
- Doesn’t have to be practical or real, just respond!
For example, I said:
I could never learn to swim
And got, actually, you could, you just need to:
- Go to swimming classes
- Not sink
- Jump off a boat and not die
- Fall off a boat
- Make friends with a dolphin
- Learn to breathe water
- Start with a tub of money
- Hold a float
- Go to the dead sea
- Jump in the deep end
- Turn into a fish
- Chase a loved one around a pool playfully
- Play a water level on Mario
- Hold on to a sharknado