In 2019, LiLi supported people in recovering from burnout at Afrotech Fest in London and Margins tech conference in Nottingham. They have successfully delivered wellbeing workshops at Shelter, a charity focused on ending homelessness and bad housing, as well as other organisations.
Working as part of a team, LiLi Kathleen organises the Liberating Structures London user group and leads 2-day immersion workshops to help people have better interactions.
- Recovering from burnout: Use my slides on your own, Practical self care & community care: How to recover from burnout and get our energy back ✊🏿, or, get in touch. I’m happy to walk you through
- Used the GROW model as a self-coaching tool to set better goals and improve my personal effectiveness, step-by-step, February 2019
As an Agile Coach in tech, LiLi looks out for individual & team health, creating environments that help people thrive and facilitating effective work practices. Their continued learning about wellbeing supports them personally, as well as helping those around them.
- Made it possible for 20 people in 5 organisations to identify and mitigate project risks in January 2019
1 of 12 writers selected for The Future is Back creative writing scheme in 2019, LiLi is writing a speculative fiction novel about a scientist, an artist and a dragon, as well as a secular companion to The Artist’s Way.
- Writing about Liberating Structures, agile & Scrum Mastery and wellbeing frequently too
- Sharing recipes in my incremental book Eating Without Spoons, for eating well when fatigued, with wholefood plant-based recipes and shortcuts
- Working on a collection of poetry, slowly 🙂
& another thing, or two…
LiLi loves trees, crocodiles and bullet journalling, and is usually happy to enthuse about any and all of these. 🐊
- Check out my weeknotes for more info about what I’m up to
I love watching nature documentaries and dance films, learning about plant-based nutrition (thanks Nutrition Facts) and editing CVs.
Oh, and I find budgeting relaxing but only because of You Need a Budget, I found it impossible before that!