in 2021, LiLi began teaching visual thinking workshops for folks who’d say of themselves ‘I can’t draw.’
In 2019, LiLi supported people in recovering from burnout at Afrotech Fest in London and Margins tech conference in Nottingham. They have successfully delivered wellbeing workshops at Shelter, a charity focused on ending homelessness and bad housing, as well as other organisations.
- Recover from burnout: Use my slides on your own, Practical self care & community care: How to recover from burnout and get our energy back ✊🏿, or, get in touch. I’m happy to walk you through
- Use the GROW model as a self-coaching tool to set better goals and improve my personal effectiveness, step-by-step, February 2019
As an Agile Coach in tech, LiLi focuses on creating environments that foster collaborating & continuous learning, working to help people thrive and work effectively & sustainably. Their continued learning about wellbeing supports them personally, as well as helping those around them. They are learning about asynchronous collaborating and developing more of a growth mindset.
- Made it possible for 20 people in 5 organisations to identify and mitigate project risks in January 2019
1 of 12 writers selected for The Future is Back creative writing scheme in 2019, LiLi writes across a range of genres. They are currently writing a secular companion to The Artist’s Way. Other projects have included a collection of tree poetry and a speculative fiction novel about a scientist, an artist and a dragon.
- Writing about Liberating Structures, agile & Scrum Mastery and wellbeing frequently
- Sharing recipes in my incremental book Eating Without Spoons, for eating well when fatigued, with wholefood plant-based recipes and shortcuts
- Working on a collection of poetry, slowly 🙂
& another thing, or two…
I love plants, crocodilians and bullet journalling, and I’m usually happy to enthuse about any, and all, of these. 🐊
I love watching nature documentaries and dance films, learning about plant-based nutrition (thanks Nutrition Facts) and editing CVs.
Oh, and I find budgeting relaxing but only because of You Need a Budget, I found it impossible before that!
- Check out my weeknotes for more info about what I’m up to