Insouciance, noun, lighthearted unconcern, nonchalance, a state of being carefree.
Or, How to rest when you have a million things to do and your brain won’t stop, part 2.
Welcome long-anticipated Saturday! Is there a goddess of Saturdays? 🤔 (Oh, okay, apparently Saturday is named after Saturn.)
Today, I’ve been enjoying
- Drinking tea
- Audio-reading: Listening to stories
- Eating soup, dried pineapple, dried pears, ice cream, crisps
- Voice noting & messaging friends
- Watching cartoons, comedy & films
- Making a list of things to look forward to in future, one of which is comedy gigs.
What I watched
- Adventure Time
- COMEDIANS of the World on Netflix, specifically
- Nish Kumar
- Mae Martin
- I Am Jonas (2018)
- Mortal Engines (2018)
Comments are closed.